Targeted Distribution of the Guides has marketing impact
The I.D. Checking Guides are a critical element in efforts to check ID, and are part of the loss prevention programs at thousands of businesses. They also can be effective as a promotional tool for businesses looking for a targeted premium to licensed businesses. For example, we can add a bank’s "logo" and message on the cover, and become part of a marketing effort to local businesses of the bank. This is effective because:
- The Guide is a responsible product of high perceived value.
- The cover of the Guide accepts a “logo” and message effectively.
- The Guide remains in use throughout the year, giving multiple exposures.
- Budget allocation controls the number of Guides purchased, thus focusing the marketing effort on key prospects and customers.
- Compact size makes it easy to mail, or to carry into a meeting as an introductory “thank you” to the prospect.