Here's how some organizations use our Educational materials
Our company is actively involved in promoting "best practices" in stopping ID fraud and verifying ID. Our free brochures are helpful for explaining in detail how our products work and showing what information is covered.Some of the organizations that use our educational materials include:
- Financial training seminars for bank and credit union employees.
- Liquor control and training programs (TIPS, etc.).
- State Alcohol Beverage Control programs for handouts to licensees.
- FTO (Field Training Officer) programs for local police departments.
- Franchisee support programs to reduce losses and fraud.
- Associations providing fraud control training to members.
- Police department community awareness programs assisting liquor sellers and other retail businesses.
Brochures are available in full-color, printed versions, or online e-distribution. Additional materials (jpgs of product covers, sample documents images for use in training programs, etc.) are also available.